Check out our Customer Support Portal, which enables you to create, track and manage your support cases online.
• Create Cases – Log a new support case, attach supporting information, screenshots, reports etc. and instantly be notified of your support case number and expected response date and time.
• Manage Open Cases – The portal provides details of all your open cases so you can track progress, provide updates, respond to requests for additional information at a time that suits you.
• Review Case History – Logged a case previously and can’t remember how it was resolved? The Portal enables you to review your case history to find the answer, quickly and easily saving you time and effort.
• Manage Contact Information – As well as case management you can manage your contact details, telephone numbers, email address, job title etc.
• New Feature to Come – Coming soon, access an extensive library of knowledge base articles and FAQ’s to get the answers you need quicker.
The Support Portal is fully integrated with our internal Support Team Queue System (utilising the power of Dynamics) and all interactions happen in real time to ensure the team are aware of any updates taking place to cases via the Portal.
CLICK HERE to start enjoying the benefits of our Support Portal.
If you have any questions about registering please contact the support team on: 01223 422622 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a customer please contact us today 01223 422600.